We collect the following Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to us:
- When you use the contact form in our website, we collect your name or/and surname and the email address you provide us.
- When we organize meetings and events, we might collect information such as: name, surname, date of birth, profession, sexual identity, postal and e-mail addresses, phone number, photographs, video, presentations, audio recording of speakers and participants, etc.
- When you contact us by sending us an email, we might collect your email address and any information contained in the email you send us.
The GENDER TALK platform might also collect information through Google Analytics, regarding:
- internet domain and IP addresses
- date and time of your visit
- personal information such as age that you provide through Google
We also might gather information regarding the pages of the website that you viewed by placing internet “cookies” on your hard drive. You may decline, disable or delete the internet cookies while visiting the website, but might affect the website functionality.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
We use your data only for the purposes for which you have transmitted it to us. The Reboot Now project, in the context of which the GENDER TALK platform is developed, may use your personal information for any or all of the following purposes:
- Project management
- Statistical analyses and Reports
- Organization and management of meetings / conferences
- Proof of attendance in meetings/conferences
- Publications, etc.
- Project’s Updates / News
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
Our partnership will not share, sell or rent any personal information you have transmitted with us, with third parties, unless we have your permission or we are required to disclose the information by the applicable law or regulation.
We do not collect, use, or disclose personal data about visitors less than 10 years of age. If you are under the age of 10, you must ask your parent or guardian to assist you while accessing/viewing this website. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 10 years of age and believe that they have disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may delete your child’s information.
The GENDER TALK platform’s development team has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect your personal information. In particular, the development team uses firewalls and SSL protocol and ensures that only authorized personnel have access to personal information and data.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS YOUR DATA?
You can access your personal information you have submitted to us at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com . The Gender Talk platform may charge for a request to access your personal information, if permitted under applicable law.
HOW CAN YOU UPDATE OR DELETE YOUR DATA?
You can access your data at any time, as mentioned above, to review or update the personal information you have submitted to The Gender Talk platform. If you want your information removed or deleted from our database, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Any personal information you submit to The Gender Talk platform will be retained for as long as is required for the purposes for which it was submitted, or as required by applicable law.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT GDPR
For more information about General Data Protection Regulation, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com .